Dry rub for ribs
Mix a batch of this zingy rub and store it in an airtight container, ready to use anytime the urge to grill or roast ribs hits. It also works well for chicken, lamb and beef.
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 Tbsp. paprika
- 3 Tbsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Mix together brown sugar, paprika, salt, pepper, ginger, cumin and, if desired, crushed red pepper flakes, in a small bowl.
- When ready to use, sprinkle a light, even coating onto ribs and pat into surface of the meat.
- For...[Click here to continue]