- 4 boneless USDA Select New York Strip (or Shell) Steaks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large green pepper and 1 large red pepper sliced and seeds removed
- 1 pound of mushrooms sliced
- 4 cups marinara Sauce (see recipe)
- 1 cup of chicken or beef stock
- salt & pepper to taste
- Either on grill, pit, or in broiler, cook steaks until rare.
- While steaks are cooking heat olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add peppers, and mushrooms and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain oil and place steaks in pan season with salt and pepper.
- Add marinara sauce and stock and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove steaks to...[Click here to continue]